Wedding Planner Services:
- Interviewing the couple and the parents to identify their needs.
- Budget preparation
- Planning detailed checklist (from about a year in advance to a few days after the wedding)
- Attendee list preparation
- Identification of event venues (hotels, wedding manor etc.)
- Identifying and hiring of wedding professionals and service providers (caterers, photographers, videographers, beautician, florists, bakers etc.), and preparation and execution of contracts.
- Coordination of deliveries/services on the wedding day.
- Have a back-up plan in the event of a disaster.
- Assist and prepare legal documentation and translations – especially for destination weddings